Sunday, February 28, 2010

Nice Little Sunday




Jon spends his Sundays in a colonia called Coyoacan where his wife's family is from. It wasn't far from where we were staying, so he suggested it as a nice place to recover after a crazy Saturday. It was the definition of a good Sunday for me, no matter where I am in the world. The weather was perfect, there were plenty of options for a good cup of coffee and plenty of people watching.
As a bonus, Jon insisted on grabbing some famous pancakes from a local vendor. The guy is a legit pancake artist. Jon asked him to make me a pancake of a sexy lady. The guy was trip, describing each part as he "drew" it, asking me if I approved. He even had me butter her naughty parts as a finishing touch. He was impressed with my skills.

4 comments:

  1. Now that is a sexy pancake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't sound like you were able to fit in a trip to bed bath and beyond?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! i'm appalled. real nice that she's on all fours.

    ReplyDelete