Thursday, January 21, 2010

Great Birthday




It's late but I just wanted to offically document that I had a great 31st birthday. When I was planning for this trip I knew my birthday would fall within the first week of my time in Mexico. I hardly mentioned it when I got here, but I ended up having a wonderful little party here in my apartment tonight. There was cake with 31 candles and of course a bit of tequila and cerveza...which many people wanted to make sure I would experience on my first Mexican birthday. Thanks to all who sent along birthday wishes and for those of you who didn't know, don't be surprised, I try to not to make a big deal about it. Hopefully Gina, my language teacher will understand why I didn't do my homework assignment tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Sully... where'd the mustache go? Hope you're enjoying yourself and was great seeing you and your pops before you left at the SNOW run.

    ReplyDelete