Monday, March 29, 2010

Mexi Stache

I was experimenting with the mustache before I left for Mexico, but decided to go clean cut before I left. Ever since I've been waiting for the inspiration to bring it back. After being mustache-less for the last two and half months, my mustache whiskers were jumping out at me, so I decided to leave it when I shaved the other day. As is usually the case, I've gotten mixed reviews. One of the best was from one of my fellow volunteers, Kelly, who complimented the stache in the early stages, saying it was on par with the Mexi Stache. Mexican men aren't known for the full beard but if they don't shave for a few days, the mustacle seems to represent the strongest. I'm not sure if my stache will last, but I feel like it gives me a little extra street cred for now.

2 comments:

  1. glad it made a comeback- you look muy mexicano and muy JerryP circa 1984

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christ is risen!
    Hilarious to hear about the Park visit! That's great.
    Carl says hi, "tell him the boss loves him" he says. My mom sends her love to, as she is visiting for Holy Week.

    ReplyDelete